Club's Rules and Regulations as follows:
1. Hunter’s must wear BLAZE ORANGE at all times while hunting.
2. Hunter’s must stay in assigned areas!!
3. All hunter’s must adhere to the laws of the State of Wisconsin governing the operation of a Game Farm.
4. The hunting season will run from September 1st to April 15 depending on the birds molting.
5. Morning hunting hours are 8-AM to 12-PM
6. Afternoon hunting hours are 12.30 PM to 4.30 PM
7. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance.
8. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance. (unless due to bad weather) or your account will be charged the minimum release for that day.
9. Members must check in at the club house before and after hunting.
10. Members will be allowed a maximum of 3- guests at one time.
11. No more then 4- hunters per group.
12. Minimum release is 4- Birds per gun.
13. Payment is on BIRD”S RELEASED basics. Although we do our best to see that you get your birds, we cannot guarantee the ability of dog’s and Shooter’s.
14. Please make sure you are shown the boundaries of your field before hunting.
15. Anyone under the age of 16 must have hunter’s safety permit with them to be allowed to hunt.
16. House accounts for the club house purchases are available only with corporate memberships only.
17. The club will be closed during the Gun Deer season. The club will be closed any days that there is not any hunts scheduled.
18. The club will be closed every Monday.
19. Dog work and training will be allowed during the summer season.
20. Dog’s must be leashed and placed in designated areas NO DOG”S ALLOWED IN CLUB HOUSE AT ANY TIME!
21. No shooting within 250 feet of any occupied buildings or within 100 feet of any paved roads.
22. No unreleased birds will be carried over to the next season.
23. Payment must be received with in 15-days of invoicing or a 1.5% per month or 18% annum charge will apply. Any open invoices Eastman’s will not release any remaining birds unless invoice is paid in full.
24. Please pick up empty shells and other litter.
25. STEEL SHOT MUST BE USED.
26. NO CONSUMPTION OF ALCHOL BEFORE HUNTING.
27. Memberships are subject to revocation with out refund for violation of club rules, poor sportsmanship, or misconduct as determined by management.
28. All fees for memberships are non refundable.
29. The Club Rules and Regulations may be amended by the Club's Owners without notice
to the members and are subject to change at any time.